The Mustang Booster Club supports all activities including: 24 sports, 23 clubs and organizations, 9 fine arts, and the total student population. During the 2021 – 2022 school year our Mustangs were busy bringing home the hardware!
Activities Represented at State
Coaches of the Year
All-State Academic Teams
Individual State Champions
EDC Team Champions
- Given $13,000+ to club and activities that have worked concessions during the 2022-2023 Fall Activities!
- Broadcasting games with Mustang Media
- New equipment for teams
- New water caddy hydration system
- Supplement fees/extra costs to state and national competitions
- Supplement end-of-year banquets
- Donated $10,000.00 in college scholarships in 2022
- $5,000+ back to clubs through supporting the concession stand
- Work with coaches and advisors to support them in providing students with great experiences
- Break corporate sponsorship and membership records so we have more funds available to boost
- Arrange (and host) the greatest annual ROUNDUP event (The big spring fundraiser)
- Partner with Sheyenne High School to identify a project the Boosters can support – stay tuned!
- Continue to show our appreciation to the Booster supporters and our generous corporate sponsors
- Provide more SPIRIT items to help students show their Mustang Pride